So my profession material list (in order of my priority of stockpiling is)
- Chaos Orbs - Assuming you have a leatherworker or blacksmith these should be at the top of your list because with the exception of Living Embers these are used for the most recipes. If you don't have these professions I would still stockpile some as I wouldn't be surprised if they become BOE in patch 4.2.
- Pristine Hides - Leatherworkers are going to need a ton of these.
- Heavy Savage Leather - I'm stockpiling these to turn into Pristine Hides. See my post if you don't know how to do this (you don't need to be a leatherworker).
- Volatile Fire and Volatile Water - Both of these are used extensively.
- Inferno Rubies - These are needed for a couple of Jewelcrafting recipes.
- Dreamcloth - Assuming you have a tailor.
Materials I will make sure to have some of when patch 4.2 comes out but am not stockpiling per se.
- Hardened Elementium Bars - I will make sure I have enough of these for my own crafting needs. I think that the price for them will go up but this will be VERY temporary due to the sheer amount of elemenitum being mined now.
- Amberjewel and Ocean Sapphire - Again I plan to have a couple of stacks but nothing more. These will probably go up in price for a very short period but it won't be anything long lasting because the supply of these is already much greater than the demand.
- Inferno Inks, Bleached Jawbones, Preserved Ogre's Eyes, and Silver Charm Bracelets. I plan to make sure I list a few of these before any possible patch day to supply the first people making the new Inscription relics.
What about you? Is there anything not on this list that you plan on stockpiling?