- Players can no longer continue gaining Skinning skill points using low-level creatures below the intended skill threshold.
- Okay. No big deal. I probably won't even notice this.
- The Bountiful Bags guild perk should no longer sometimes incorrectly reward Archaeologists with multiple keystones from dig sites.
- Man. That's a bummer. Won't really effect me too much but that was a rather nice perk (or bug).
- The goblin racial Best Deals Anywhere should now only be applying to vendors with associated reputations. It no longer incorrectly applies to vendors with no attached reputations, nor does it apply to flight path costs. (Note: the displayed costs for flight paths require a client-side patch to update and are not currently reflecting this racial change). In addition, it is no longer possible for goblin characters exalted with their guild to receive an extra discount on top of the exalted faction discount from guild vendors.
- Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why on earth did I just switch some of my toons over to be goblins. Good bye cheaper Vial of the Sands for Goblins. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
On a side note. I am working on a rather large post listing all of the coming changes for 4.2 and at the same time waiting for final approval for my new gold making guide. I hope to have both out within the next couple of days so be sure to check them out.
Warcraft Gold Tip: Remember how you rolled/race changed to a goblin so that you could get cheaper materials to make Vial of the Sands? Yea, well that's not working so well right now. Not that I'm bitter or anything.